We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 for 1--V.I.P. card ----silver dollar city pass

chicago
Level Contributor
158 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
2 for 1--V.I.P. card ----silver dollar city pass

Always looking to save a lil money,read about these three options in the forums .Who saves me more dough

Searcy, Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,325 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 for 1--V.I.P. card ----silver dollar city pass

Explain what you want to know ,

2 for 1,

Are you asking if the 2 days for 1 price,at silver dollar city

or two for 1 tickets for shows???

Silver dollar city has a city hopper pass for the three parks, or two out of three,

They have a season pass,

And you can go after three and the next day is free at silver dollar city,

It all depends on what you want, and how long you are staying..

The season pass, is good beacuse you can get discounts at some restaurants, and 1/2 off of the branson belle showbaot....

I love the branson belle, tons of fun........

chicago
Level Contributor
158 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 for 1--V.I.P. card ----silver dollar city pass

2FOR 1 Shows thers a place on 1100 w hyway 76-also differant subject what you know about the seafood buffett whipper snappers .THANX I ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS LIKE TO HAVE SORT OF A PLAN!!!!

Searcy, Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,325 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 for 1--V.I.P. card ----silver dollar city pass

whipper snappers has gotten some bad reviews of late...

It has been awhile since I have eaten there..

A better buffet is grand country , and

There is a good fish place in the landing..

It is part of the bass pro shop...

White river fish house.

And rails has a really good seafood buffet,

It is located on safari road.

MO
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 for 1--V.I.P. card ----silver dollar city pass

2 for tickets does not carry tickets to all the shows. There are discount coupons in the VIP Book and in the Travelhost Map.

Iola, Kansas
Level Contributor
59 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 for 1--V.I.P. card ----silver dollar city pass

Landry's has pretty decent seafood and there is a Red Lobster on Shepard of the Hills. I can't complain about Whipersnappers but have only been there once. I hear people gripe about the prices, but I've honestly never had cheap seafood that is considered good in the midwest. I've found from personal experience that many of the reviews on here are quite objective (People looking for high end food & service at McDonald's prices and fast food quickness). Talk to people in the parking lot where you want to go eat and you can get a pretty good idea of what it's like inside. There are so many good places to eat that I've never had a problem finding something good, even though we might go somewhere just to bail out after talking to few folks outside the place. If you meet some locals during your time, most don't mind telling you where to avoid. Their opinions are usually pretty on track.

Florida Panhandle...
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 for 1--V.I.P. card ----silver dollar city pass

Whipper Snappers has indeed gone downhill this last year. For crab legs, Starvin Marvin's (near Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum) is really good on Friday and Saturday nights. Sometimes they have king crab legs for $19.95!

As for 2 for 1...don't know much about that. Just be careful when you do buy discount tickets, they may send you to a timeshare tour. However, it may be worth your time.

7. Re: 2 for 1--V.I.P. card ----silver dollar city pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 03:18