We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tips for travelers on foot, with dog?

middle US
Level Contributor
31 posts
29 reviews
38 helpful votes
Tips for travelers on foot, with dog?

Hello,

We're coming for a first time visit to Ocean Springs in late October. We're staying near downtown.

Our goal is to park the car and walk or bike for the week, with a focus on outdoor activities, good food/drink, and local music.

Wondering if anyone here can answer any of the following:

Is there a resource - such as a local arts flyer - that details live music options?

What are your top picks for eating downtown? Does anyone have fresh, local seafood?

What can you tell me about outdoor areas that are/aren't dog friendly? The beach? The pedestrian path on the bridge to Biloxi?

If you were walking around town - as far as a typical person could comfortably travel from downtown - what would be your "must do" routes or stops?

Thanks for all the help!

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
1,236 posts
141 reviews
125 helpful votes
1. Re: Tips for travelers on foot, with dog?

We've got a short stay in Ocean Springs, with our small dog, this coming fall. It'll be our first. I'm hoping you'll get some responses to your questions since they are the same as some of ours. It looks like a nice place and one that I may want to revisit.

2. Re: Tips for travelers on foot, with dog?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2017, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Ocean Springs