We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spur if the moment trip

Largo, Florida
Level Contributor
1,706 posts
220 reviews
Save Topic
Spur if the moment trip

So I realize that I have off work for the next five nights, very unusual, anyways was thinking of taking short day trips around Florida, but then it hit me! Even though we just got back from Vegas , I called the Beau and asked if there were any charter trips from St Pete tomorrow, she looks it up and say no, the next one is on the 9th, boo hoo, then she says that there is one leaving tonight and she has two available seats, ok, sounds good to me! I book it , so in five hours we will be leaving for the Beau Rivage, 50.00 a person, includes plane fare and 4 night stay, plus I got two free tickets to the cirque show. I have over 400.00 in comps , so we will be eating free the entire stay. Hope I am lucky as last trip. So excited! Hopefully taking the ship island excursion tomorrow.

8 replies to this topic
Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spur if the moment trip

Way to go! Good luck!

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
52,195 posts
1,742 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spur if the moment trip

Sounds like your luck is at a high. Hope that it stays that way.

Have a great trip, and enjoy!

Hunt

United States
Level Contributor
27,386 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spur if the moment trip

Have a great time and please do a trip report when you get back‼️

Largo, Florida, USA
Level Contributor
188 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spur if the moment trip

Awesome! We just got back from that one last night. We had to sit on the runway for a little bit because of the lightening. We saw all the people anxiously waiting when we walked off the plane and my husband says "we're here" and the crowd cheered! The machines are warmed up for you! Have a great time and win big!

Largo, Florida, USA
Level Contributor
188 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Spur if the moment trip

Awesome! We just got back from that one last night. We had to sit on the runway for a little bit because of the lightening. We saw all the people anxiously waiting when we walked off the plane and my husband says "we're here" and the crowd cheered! The machines are warmed up for you! Have a great time and win big!

Meridian...
Level Contributor
49 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Spur if the moment trip

Good luck. We can't wait to hear all about your trip. Beau Rivage is our favorite place to stay. Hope to get back down there sometime.

Largo, Florida
Level Contributor
1,706 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Spur if the moment trip

Floridagirl, yes we left on the same plane you arrived on, waited for an hour for your butts to get off the plane, that hour seemed like forever, we laughed when your hubby yelled out to the waiting passengers, lol.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
52,195 posts
1,742 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Spur if the moment trip

What a small world!

Interesting how travelers’ paths can cross.

Hunt

Reply to: Spur if the moment trip
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Biloxi
Recent Conversations