We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New hotel near St. Marys

Which Rochester hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Marshall, Minnesota
Level Contributor
256 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
New hotel near St. Marys

Anyone know what the new hotel near St Marys is? I was there back in November and it looked mostly finished from the outside. I thought it would be a holiday inn express, but I haven't seen it pop up on their reservation system. Its basically across the street from Super America.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,050 posts
618 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New hotel near St. Marys

You are correct, it is a Holiday Inn Express. It is not open yet.

Marshall, Minnesota
Level Contributor
256 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New hotel near St. Marys

any idea when it will open?

Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,050 posts
618 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New hotel near St. Marys

No idea, if I hear I will post. They have been working on the interior for months.

Rochester, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: New hotel near St. Marys

Good Morning, I work for the Rochester, MN Convention & Visitors Bureau and we have heard that the new Rochester Holiday Inn Express will open around January 23, 2012. Please understand that we cannot confirm this exact date but it should help you in your travel planning to our city!

Thank you and please let us know if we can help with any other questions,

info@rochestercvb.org

Edited: 10 January 2012, 17:31
Rochester
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: New hotel near St. Marys

It is a Holiday Inn Express and it sounds like it will be open sometime in the first week of May.

6. Re: New hotel near St. Marys

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2013, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about Rochester