We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lottery-scratchtickets

boston
Level Contributor
260 posts
23 reviews
lottery-scratchtickets

yes i was wondering is there a convient store where i can play the lottery,when i travelto new cities ilike to try its fun to try somthing new,i know when i was looking for info for the airport they have one in there,i just wonder is it on the outside of security. when i visit i will be in the bloomington area. thanks

Minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
Level Contributor
4,670 posts
20 reviews
1. Re: lottery-scratchtickets

most gas stations & convenience stores have lottery & scratch tickets.

There's only one in the airport inside security in the main strip, and in all my years of travelling thru MSP, I have never seen it open...

If you see a gas station with signage outfront of what the PowerBall jackpot is, that's a good sign they have the lottery inside.

Plymouth, Minnesota
Level Contributor
538 posts
59 reviews
2. Re: lottery-scratchtickets

It seems to me that there are vending machines at the airport that sell scratch off cards--maybe along the concourses?

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
18,245 posts
189 reviews
3. Re: lottery-scratchtickets

I also recall seeing the vending machines, too. The closest gas station is the SuperAmerica on Post Rd. and they sell them, too.

Minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
Level Contributor
4,670 posts
20 reviews
4. Re: lottery-scratchtickets

I think you're right -

although I've never seen that window open in the main concouse selling tickets, there are a few machines selling tix.

I'd in the main concorse, across from the entry to the food court, next to the show shine place (or what was the shoe shine place, if they've been booted)

Plymouth, Minnesota
Level Contributor
538 posts
59 reviews
5. Re: lottery-scratchtickets

"The store's website says that they are open 8 am to 7 pm Monday through Friday, and noon to 6 pm on Saturdya and Sunday.

Minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
Level Contributor
4,670 posts
20 reviews
6. Re: lottery-scratchtickets

amazing

I've walked past many times during those times and it's never been open.

I make a point to check now.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,459 posts
55 reviews
7. Re: lottery-scratchtickets

If you'll be visiting Mall of America the Holiday Station Store near the West Entrance has lottery games and scratch tickets. Just like a Holiday gas station but without the gas. Outside the airport (but close via light rail) and if visiting Bloomington anyway many people visit MOA too.

8. Re: lottery-scratchtickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Bloomington
More Bloomington Topics