We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arriving in Bodh Gaya in the evening

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
98 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Arriving in Bodh Gaya in the evening

My flight landed in Patna at 3:40 pm. I will be taking a taxi to Bodh Gaya. I heard that it is dangerous to travel on the road at night due to bandit but how is early evening?

2 replies to this topic
Bodh Gaya, India
13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Arriving in Bodh Gaya in the evening

Thank you for your post. i think you should book a taxi from trusted travel agent well in advance before coming to Patna airport so that you can reach your destination without fear. Thanks ...

M s
Bodh Gaya, India
Destination Expert
for Patna, Rajgir, Bodh Gaya, Hajipur, Gaya, Bihar
Level Contributor
1,037 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arriving in Bodh Gaya in the evening

Hi,

you are in misinformed , there may be couple of incidents decades ago. All people of the region are living peacefully and there are thousands of tourists travel by road on daily basis.

you can book taxi/cab by trusted agency like EazeeCab, KTEC, Naland tours or others and reach the Bodhgaya safely before night. travel time is 2.5hrs to 3 hrs so you will be in Bodhgaya before night.

Like every new place you need to care few things you may consider same for Bodhgaya but nothing to worry much you will find thousands of tourists in the town.

have good travel

Reply to: Arriving in Bodh Gaya in the evening
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted