We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

question on reservation

1 post
question on reservation

I rented a studio appt in Rockport, MAbut have not received a confirmation notice nor any additional info abt the location, ownername, etc. My pay pal acct has already been charged. What do I need to do??????

Midwest
Level Contributor
2,462 posts
71 reviews
1. Re: question on reservation

How did u originally contact the owner? Are you unable to contact the owner? If owner isn't responding to your attempts, I'd contact PayPal....& maybe check with the Rockport Chamber? Maybe others have better ideas?

Where was the rental listed? Craigslist? I would also contact them.

Good Luck!

Boston...
Level Contributor
8,205 posts
2. Re: question on reservation

If you paid by credit card through PayPal you should get in touch with your cc account immediately.

Where did you find the listing? And what information did they give you?

There are scammers out there, preying upon trusting people.

3. Re: question on reservation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2016, 14:18
Get answers to your questions about Rockport
Recent Conversations