We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rockport motels

Old Orchard Beach...
2 posts
Save Topic
rockport motels

Need help finding a motel/hotel close to rockport, yet need to get to logan airport first thing in the morning... any airport shuttle offered??

North Shore, MA
Destination Expert
for Salem
Level Contributor
5,737 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rockport motels

Check the link in the column to the left for "Rockport Hotels." You may also want to check for hotels in Gloucester. I don't think you will find any hotel on Cape Ann with its own shuttle to Logan, but you could ask the hotel for a recommendation. We often use North Shore Shuttle:

http://www.bedriven.com/

It will take just under an hour to travel to the airport during times other than rush hour. If traveling weekdays between ~6:30-9:30am allow extra time.

May I ask, how will you be getting to Rockport? Will you be leaving a car somewhere?

Old Orchard Beach...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: rockport motels

Thanks for the info. Yes we are leaving the car with my daughter in Rockport. Found a Marriott in peobody that is half way between rockport and boston so we won't have a bad commute on sunday morning... thanks again...

North Shore, MA
Destination Expert
for Salem
Level Contributor
5,737 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rockport motels

Sorry, I didn't realize that you were looking for someplace midway between Logan and Rockport. Many of the hotels in Saugus and Revere have airport shuttles, but this would put you a little farther from Rockport. It's always a good idea to check ahead on the hours and frequency of such shuttles to be sure they will meet your needs.

Anyway it sounds like you're all set with the Peabody Marriott. Travel to both Rockport and Logan should be easy from there, and you shouldn't hit traffic en route to Logan on a Sunday morning.

4. Re: rockport motels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 02:15
Get answers to your questions about Rockport
Recent Conversations