We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel reomendations

Highland
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Hotel reomendations

We will be visiting family on Plum Island late Sept. i am looking for a nice clean hotel or inn nearby (hopefully within 15 minute drive). We will not be spending much time at the hotel so i don't necessarily want to go overboard but it has to be nice! i am not familiar with the area at all. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Boston...
Level Contributor
23,563 posts
746 reviews
1. Re: Hotel reomendations

Did you click the Hotels link at the top of the page? Great place to start as you can narrow down your options.

Take a quick look there then come back with specific questions including your budget so you can get specific help

Boston...
Level Contributor
490 posts
152 reviews
2. Re: Hotel reomendations

Here is a link from Trip Advisor with hotels in the general area of Plum Island plus reviews & prices at -

https://www.tripadvisor.com/SmartDeals-g4177…

OR GOOGLE "Hotels on plum island" for a list to select from

Good Luck!

Newburyport...
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: Hotel reomendations

If you want to stay right in downtown Newburyport (close to restaurants and shopping) the Garrison Inn is a nice boutique hotel. Next town over, Amesbury, MA (10 minute drive from PI) has a Fairfield Inn.

4. Re: Hotel reomendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2017, 04:18
Get answers to your questions about Newburyport