We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel reomendations

Highland
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel reomendations

We will be visiting family on Plum Island late Sept. i am looking for a nice clean hotel or inn nearby (hopefully within 15 minute drive). We will not be spending much time at the hotel so i don't necessarily want to go overboard but it has to be nice! i am not familiar with the area at all. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Mentioned in this post
Plum Island
Plum Island
67 Reviews
Newburyport, MA
Compass Rose Inn
Compass Rose Inn
#1 of 6 B&Bs / Inns in Newburyport
Garrison Inn Boutique Hotel
Garrison Inn Boutique Hotel
#1 of 2 hotels in Newburyport
Essex Street Inn & Suites
Essex Street Inn & Suites
#2 of 2 hotels in Newburyport
Boston...
Level Contributor
20,711 posts
652 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel reomendations

Did you click the Hotels link at the top of the page? Great place to start as you can narrow down your options.

Take a quick look there then come back with specific questions including your budget so you can get specific help

Boston...
Level Contributor
490 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel reomendations

Here is a link from Trip Advisor with hotels in the general area of Plum Island plus reviews & prices at -

https://www.tripadvisor.com/SmartDeals-g4177…

OR GOOGLE "Hotels on plum island" for a list to select from

Good Luck!

Mentioned in this post
Plum Island
Plum Island
67 Reviews
Newburyport, MA
Newburyport...
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel reomendations

If you want to stay right in downtown Newburyport (close to restaurants and shopping) the Garrison Inn is a nice boutique hotel. Next town over, Amesbury, MA (10 minute drive from PI) has a Fairfield Inn.

Mentioned in this post
Newburyport
Newburyport
Massachusetts
The Garrison
The Garrison
163 Reviews
Wells, ME
4. Re: Hotel reomendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2017, 04:18
Get answers to your questions about Newburyport