We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking???

Bellmore, New York
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
97 reviews
Parking???

Want to spend a few hours on our way to Ogunquit.

Would probably get to Newburyport around 9:30am next Sunday.

Any suggestions where to park......would like to walk around Market Square; Tannery;

Oldies Mart; Farmers Market.

Thanks

5 replies to this topic
Winchester...
Level Contributor
6,221 posts
80 reviews
1. Re: Parking???

There is plenty of parking. There is a public lot with parking for I think three bucks accessible from Pleasent or Green street but plenty of on street parking at that time ( which is this time as I type this). I just checked and there is a space across the street from me in front of the Tannery where the farmer's market is held.

Bellmore, New York
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
97 reviews
2. Re: Parking???

Thanks Thomas.....I was able to download a parking map so I was able to see where they are.

If I read correctly parking lot fees on Sunday start at noon????

We just wanted to walk around Market Square; check out the Oldies Mart; walk around the Farmer's market; grab a cup of coffee and a scone (Buttermilk Bakery????) Any suggestions would be great.

Probably stay around two hours before heading to Ogunquit.....looks like less than an hour to Ogunquit from Newburyport

Winchester...
Level Contributor
6,221 posts
80 reviews
3. Re: Parking???

Angie's on Pleasant Street is a great place for breakfast if you'd like more than a scone, otherwise you'll find lots of baked goods at the Farmer's market. Greta's grains across the street from Angie's is a nice bakery. Don't know if they are open on Sunday morning. The little bakeries around town come and go - I'm sure they are all good. :-). Quite possible parking in the municipal lot is free before noon but I wouldn't know. Look for on street parking near Liberty and Federal.

Winchester...
Level Contributor
6,221 posts
80 reviews
4. Re: Parking???

Greta's is open on Sunday morning:

http://gretasgreatgrains.com/

You might very well find on street parking on State or Pleasant.

Edited: 07 September 2014, 14:01
Winchester...
Level Contributor
6,221 posts
80 reviews
5. Re: Parking???

Picture-perfect day. Plenty of parking.

Reply to: Parking???
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Newburyport