We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best seafood dinner andl unch

santa cruz
1 post
Save Topic
Best seafood dinner andl unch

My husband and I will be travelling from CA to Hyannis Port on june20 for a week. Any suggestions for some great seafood places? Can you tell me what the rregional seafood specialties are?

Thanks

Dallas, PA
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best seafood dinner andl unch

Seafood is your best bet on the Cape! Everything is fresh and well prepared. You won't want to miss the Chatham Bars Inn on Shore Road in Chatham; the Inn is beautiful, the view, the grounds and the surroundings are magnificent! $$$Pricey but excellent. A site to behold! Along the same lines is the Wequassett Inn. We love the seafood place in Harwichport (I think the name is Bach's or Becks . . it is located directly across the street from where the ferry departs daily for Nantucket. Always a crowd and excellent food.

2. Re: Best seafood dinner andl unch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 21:17
Get answers to your questions about Hyannis Port