We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Express to Mahaiwe Performing Arts Center

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
566 posts
16 reviews
Hilton Express to Mahaiwe Performing Arts Center

We will be at a "Fab Faux" show (a great Beatles cover band) at the Mahaiwe Performing Arts Center on July 30th and staying at the Hilton Express on Stockbridge Rd. Can we walk to the show from the hotel? Is it easy to get a cab to and/or from the Arts Center to the hotel? Is there Uber Car service available in Great Barrington?

Kent, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Provincetown, Wellfleet, Truro, North Truro
Level Contributor
7,048 posts
250 reviews
1. Re: Hilton Express to Mahaiwe Performing Arts Center

It is about a 2 mile walk. Sidewalks much of the way. I believe that Uber is available. You can check online.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
566 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: Hilton Express to Mahaiwe Performing Arts Center

Thank you I guess you figured out my obvious mistake = "Holiday Inn" not Hilton Inn

Great Barrington...
Level Contributor
18 posts
116 reviews
3. Re: Hilton Express to Mahaiwe Performing Arts Center

It's too far to walk. The Holiday Inn is on the north side of town, going out of town. The Mahaiwe Theatre is right in the town. It's more than 2 miles. I'm a native

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
566 posts
16 reviews
4. Re: Hilton Express to Mahaiwe Performing Arts Center

Thank You; we'll Uber cab it to town; I'm expecting to hoist a few pre & post show. I'm told that there's a watering hole close to the Arts Center.

Great Barrington...
1 post
5. Re: Hilton Express to Mahaiwe Performing Arts Center

The Mahaiwe is thrilled you're coming to our July 30 Fab Faux concert! If Uber doesn't work out, there's a Great Barrington taxi company in town: Taxico - at 413-528-0911(but you need to reserve a cab in advance), or..try letting the hotel know you're here for a Mahaiwe show and they may arrange for a shuttle since there may be others at the hotel attending as well! As for drinks, directly next door to the Mahaiwe is Castle Street Cafe where you can catch a pre, post, and/or intermission drink and food. The Fab Faux will be playing two sets with a brief intermission, and the concert is expected to end a little after 10pm, Glad you're coming! Have a great time :)

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
566 posts
16 reviews
6. Re: Hilton Express to Mahaiwe Performing Arts Center

Great; we've followed the "Faux" far and wide and look forward to not only a great show but exploring Great Barrington.

7. Re: Hilton Express to Mahaiwe Performing Arts Center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2018, 14:18