We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Woolfies is open and look's forward to a great Summer 2010

dennisport,MA
1 post
Woolfies is open and look's forward to a great Summer 2010

Woolfies is open for 2010, 508-398-2746. the owner had a family emergency last Summer, Father was Ill, and she and her sister's took care of him, Dr. Mario Moretti, till his passing in November.

"We are open for the season" 7 day's aweek starting 6/20/2010 and look forward to taking care of our loyal custumers of the last 22 years. Come see us Fri-Mon till then, and come enjoy one of the Capes scatch Bakery's.

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
223 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Woolfies is open and look's forward to a great Summer 2010

Where is it located?

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
15,960 posts
34 reviews
2. Re: Woolfies is open and look's forward to a great Summer 2010

Dennisport. South side of Lower County Rd. West of Sundae School and east of Sea St.

Ann Arbor
Level Contributor
39 posts
12 reviews
3. Re: Woolfies is open and look's forward to a great Summer 2010

Oh goody. We come to Dennisport every year for a week in June and stay just around the corner from Wolfies. We really missed them last year. Looking forward to walking over for muffins in the morning.

Love me some Wolfies muffins.

kay

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
134 reviews
4. Re: Woolfies is open and look's forward to a great Summer 2010

I am a food snob..how is the baked goods honestly?? Is everything homemade?

Ann Arbor
Level Contributor
39 posts
12 reviews
5. Re: Woolfies is open and look's forward to a great Summer 2010

I am a food snob too. I do believe everything is made in house. I have been there when things have been brought out from the oven. I know they could have been baked, not made there, but I really do thing everything is homemade. Others who are local could say for sure.

All I know is everything I have had there is wonderful. People line up for the bread and the muffins. Apple dumplings are pretty tasty too.

Check it out and let us know what you think. No matter what the place is charming.

kay

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
15,960 posts
34 reviews
6. Re: Woolfies is open and look's forward to a great Summer 2010

Yes, made from scratch. Get there early or the best stuff will be gone. I like her raisin bread. Went early to get it (I guess that had to be 2008) one time and found none. When I asked about it they said that some more was coming out of the oven if I could wait for it. Who wouldn't?

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
15,960 posts
34 reviews
7. Re: Woolfies is open and look's forward to a great Summer 2010

And I recall that the kids at the counter said that, in addition to lunch, they offer fresh baked goods throughout the afternoon that folks can pick up for their evening desserts.

Maybe Jim can elaborate?

Lincoln, RI
6 posts
8. Re: Woolfies is open and look's forward to a great Summer 2010

Does Woolfies have a website? How are there prices?

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
15,960 posts
34 reviews
9. Re: Woolfies is open and look's forward to a great Summer 2010

A website! They don't even list their phone number so we have very valuable info at the top of this topic. Can't speak to the prices but my very vague impression is that they are less than Buckies.

10. Re: Woolfies is open and look's forward to a great Summer 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Dennis Port