We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dennisport

montreal quebec
2 posts
2 reviews
Dennisport

Hi we are 6 familes that are coming to Cape Cod this summer in Dennisport. Where can we stay? We all have small children and we want a kitchen and close to the beach. Any places that are good?

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,373 posts
58 reviews
1. Re: Dennisport

1 house, multiple houses, condo's,suite hotel, price range????

Maybe CC Charlie has room for all of you!!!

Edited: 30 January 2010, 02:13
montreal quebec
2 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Dennisport

Yes.condo or houses all near by with a kitchen of course. Not sure of the price I guess depending what is available. Can you help us? I am on the net and see so many but not sure where and what is good.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,373 posts
58 reviews
3. Re: Dennisport

There are tons of rentals in Dennisport. Some on the water- obviously more expensive and others within walking distance and therefore less. I would suggest talking to a local real estate agent who may be able to put together some sort of package for you. Each house is individually owned but the realtors frequently have their signs up along entire streets. If you start early, you should be able to find what you want. Any condo or house will have a kitchen. The issue will be the number of beds/baths and whether there is a washer/dryer.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
17,796 posts
1 review
4. Re: Dennisport

There are lots of large older homes near the water in Falmouth. While i don't think any can support 6 families, there are many that would take of three small families. Get two of those near each other.......

Edited: 30 January 2010, 03:36
Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Martha's Vineyard
Level Contributor
6,386 posts
168 reviews
5. Re: Dennisport

Here is a group of houses, large & small, on the waterfront in Chatham you might want to take a look at. Chatham is a lovely town and great for families.

capecodtravel.com/morganwaterfront/index.sht…

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
54 posts
6 reviews
6. Re: Dennisport

Try Green Harbor in West Yarmouth. Many different styles of accommodations, all with kitchens. Access to private beach and pool. It's a really nice place.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
872 posts
110 reviews
7. Re: Dennisport

Here is a link to a realtor with a good reputation in Dennisport who handles rentals. www.marthamurrayrealestate.com/

I like the web site www.homeaway.com for rentals too.

I think you will find lots of places to chose from.

Martha

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
872 posts
110 reviews
8. Re: Dennisport

As someone mentioned cccharlie has lots of good suggestions for Dennisport and hopefully you'll be hearing form him.

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
15,950 posts
34 reviews
9. Re: Dennisport

You are not familiar with the area? You are not going to drive to the Cape and look through the neighborhoods for the rental signs and then contact each one? Is that right?

If you are looking to stretch the value of your dollar and locate in an area well known to be family friendly then Dennisport/West Dennis is an excellent choice. But I would strongly suggest that you let a reputable realtor put together a group of homes for your party. You must be just starting the process since you don't mention the total number of adults and kids nor the week that you want. When you at least have that info then I l suggest that you call Martha Murray Real Estate and chat with any of their rental folks. As you know, you will not pay a fee for their services as they take a commission from the home owners and they set the rental rates with the owners to be competitive. If you use a realtor you will streamline the vacation planning emensely, ensure your holiday and have peace of mind. Then all you'll need to do is have fun. Good luck.

Cape Cod
Level Contributor
46 posts
10. Re: Dennisport

You can check vrbo.com or weneedavacation.com. They have a huge inventory of listings. Some of them are listed through realtors too. I used to use a realtor because I like supporting local businesses.

Get answers to your questions about Dennis Port