We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seawinds II Resort..anyone?

Gretna, Virginia
Level Contributor
401 posts
103 reviews
Seawinds II Resort..anyone?

Can anyone tell me anything about this place? SeaWinds II Resort.....I was given a good rate for several nights in late Sept., but I cannot find anything for reviews; I know its a timeshare property, but I need to know how well its kept up/location, etc. -Can anyone inform me? Thanks so much.

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
15,882 posts
34 reviews
1. Re: Seawinds II Resort..anyone?

Hope, just google Seawinds + Dennis Port, MA. There on the right side of the page you will see that there are 9 google reviews...however brief.

Just know that this property is across Old Wharf Rd from the beach, so it's convenient to the sand but the view of the water is NOT unobstructed if that matters. There is one restaurant, The Sailing Cow, that you can easily walk to from Seawinds.

In case you are looking around at other properties in the area, something that you can't really find out is that The Garlands rooms are iffy imho due to the small size, out of date furniture and musty odor. However the units are individually owned so hopefully this does not describe all of them.

Have fun on the Cape. Dennis Port is a great beach village for your summer holiday.

Gretna, Virginia
Level Contributor
401 posts
103 reviews
2. Re: Seawinds II Resort..anyone?

CapeCodCharlie....Yes, I saw the very vague reviews, so I had hoped that someone could give me good, sound up to date information; I even called , but got nothing; the young man didn't even know when they had renovated last!?! ----------We were going to stay near Sandwich and that area, but decided to stay mid Cape just because of our plans. I was hoping to find a good beach front property that's affordable, but...thank you.

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
15,882 posts
34 reviews
3. Re: Seawinds II Resort..anyone?

Sandwich is charming and certainly historic however the beach is pebbles and imho not that inviting, certainly not like the Dennis beaches.

Sorry that I don't have any first hand knowledge for you about Seawinds, furthermore I can't recall anyone on the CC forum posting about the property.

Guess you have to flip a coin. Let us know if you will what you think. You can be the first poster about the property. Have fun on the Cape.

Gretna, Virginia
Level Contributor
401 posts
103 reviews
4. Re: Seawinds II Resort..anyone?

CapeCodCharlie...I'm not that brave! LOL...I won't be staying there, if I can't find out much about them; I'm too picky to take a chance on a place we're staying for 3 nights! ----So, if you have some good recommendations, please let me hear them! I've also considered the Breakers, but...I can't find a number to call them, either! Everything has to be difficult it seems! --Thank you, sir.

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
15,882 posts
34 reviews
5. Re: Seawinds II Resort..anyone?

The Breakers and The Soundings are both Bluegreen timeshare properties. Here is their 800 #

bluegreenrentals.com/landing/the-breakers-re…

You'll be within walking distance to The Ocean House with their (fairly) new beach bar on the grass at Three Seasons...public welcome. Also nearby is the classic New England Seafood house, Ebb Tide. And don't miss the Ebb Tide gift shop. IF you go to Sundae School (homemade) ice cream then you'll walk past the gift shop at Wee Packet too. WP has a wide menu which includes two types of lobster rolls for eat in or take out and eat on the beach....just a thought.

6. Re: Seawinds II Resort..anyone?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2018, 17:18
Get answers to your questions about Dennis Port