We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel? Sonesta or HYATT?

Western MA
Level Contributor
70 posts
7 reviews
Which hotel? Sonesta or HYATT?

Staying in Burlington for business. Looking to book a 2 bedroom, 2 bath suite for a week. Both the Hyatt house and Sonesta offer such a room. Prices are comparable and both are about the same distance from our training facility. Any reason(s) to choose one hotel over the other? Thanks in advance!

5 replies to this topic
Boston...
Level Contributor
23,014 posts
729 reviews
1. Re: Which hotel? Sonesta or HYATT?

Unlikely many people have stayed at both. I'd go by the reviews here on TA to make the decision

Lincoln, NH
Level Contributor
3,018 posts
11 reviews
2. Re: Which hotel? Sonesta or HYATT?

I think we need a little more information. Are you talking about the Hyatt House in Waltham? And would you be commuting to Burlington during your stay? The HH in Waltham is not really a "Boston" hotel -- it's in a suburb that would have good access to Burlington. The Royal Sonesta is in a great location, and I would certainly prefer to stay there, except the commute to Burlington may be a bit trickier.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
5,792 posts
133 reviews
3. Re: Which hotel? Sonesta or HYATT?

That Sonesta is in Burlington. They are both suburban business hotels located in or near office parks. Probably pretty much the same. Choose the most convenient I guess.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
26,631 posts
67 reviews
4. Re: Which hotel? Sonesta or HYATT?

If reviews are good for both, Stay in the one closest to where you have business. Do not under estimate the traffic in that area at rush hour.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
5,792 posts
133 reviews
5. Re: Which hotel? Sonesta or HYATT?

Traffic sits STILL four lanes across during rush hour on Rte 95. Forgotmypword is correct, do not assume you can hop on and off that road and go one or two exits.

Reply to: Which hotel? Sonesta or HYATT?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Burlington