We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunsets in Rock Hall

Rowlett, TX.
1 post
Save Topic
sunsets in Rock Hall

If there is anyone out there who loves autumn and sunsets then Rock Hall is definitely

the place to be. It will take your breath away but you need to go down to where the

old Fisherman's Wharf used to be at the end of Rock Hall Ave-or what used to be called

Gratitude Road. Follow it up with a nice romantic dinner for two at the Osprey which is located on what used to be the Ayres farm about fifty years ago. The old barns used to

be the home for owls and pigeons and were a great place to play as a kid. Sorry that I

am getting side tracked but growing up in Rock Hall was like being in paradise fifty or sixty years ago. It is somewhat different now but still the best place on earth.

Blue Crab Chesapeake Charters
Multi-day Tours, Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
The Mainstay
Performances, Theatres
ocnj
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sunsets in Rock Hall

great to hear that it's changed but still great place. I use to go as a kid back in the mid 50's with parents and go crabbing. Last time I was there ws in mid 70's and it was still un spoiled by development. Bill

ocnj
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sunsets in Rock Hall

great to hear that it's changed but still great place. I use to go as a kid back in the mid 50's with parents and go crabbing. Last time I was there ws in mid 70's and it was still un spoiled by development. Bill

Get answers to your questions about Rock Hall