We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spinnaker Pool in April

Amherst...
Level Contributor
1,253 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Spinnaker Pool in April

Does anyone know when they open the pool for the season? I see it's heated "seasonally" but I can't find when it's actually open. I'm hoping it might be in mid April.

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
2,980 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spinnaker Pool in April

I can't say definitely, but I can pretty much say with certainty that it won't be open in April. It's suspended/elevated and it would take a lot of heat to make it warm enough to swim in then. Give them a call. 1 - 800 - 638 - 3244.

Hanover, Pa
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,102 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spinnaker Pool in April

Its heated yes but to keep it sootable for summer swimming. It won't be open in April yet, maybe the last week of April.

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
2,980 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spinnaker Pool in April

Hubby reminded me that when we were there last April, there wasn't even water in it yet.

Twinsburg, Ohio
Level Contributor
154 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spinnaker Pool in April

We stayed at the Spinnaker for Springfest, First week of May, last year. The pool was scheduled to open that weekend.

Level Contributor
339 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Spinnaker Pool in April

All pools open Memorial day weekend or maybe sooner, Those are the Maryland regulations, I know I use to work as a lifeguard and pool season officially starts Memorial day weekend

6. Re: Spinnaker Pool in April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2013, 10:24