We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deep Creek Lake with Little Ones

Maryland
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Deep Creek Lake with Little Ones

Hi - my friends and I would like to rent a house in Deep Creek for a week in May. Between us there will be 2-4 toddlers so we are trying to look for a kid-friendly house. Any ideas/recommendations would be most welcome! Thank you!

(If possible we would also like to be lake-front with access to a dock.)

4 replies to this topic
Western Maryland
Level Contributor
250 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Deep Creek Lake with Little Ones

There are tons of rentals either on or off the lake. I recommend you call Taylor Made Rentals at 866-351-1119 or you can look/book online at http://www.deepcreekvacations.com/. I own a house up there so feel free to ask any other questions. Good luck. You'll love Deep Creek.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,124 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Deep Creek Lake with Little Ones

Best bet is to call a realtor

Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Deep Creek Lake with Little Ones

Call rachelle at long and foster she is wonderful or Taylor made rentals check for yourself on deepcreektimes.com look at the rentals you will find a great place just tell them what you need including the dock. Hartwood village is nice and has small gym set for children and small area on inside of dock to play In the water or even fish Try Brenda's pizza best ever eat at black bear ice cream feom creamery and go to smileys fun zone for lots to do there Have a blast you will love it

Canandaigua, New...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Deep Creek Lake with Little Ones

During our second trip to Deep Creek, Taylor Made gave us great service, clean accommodations and a beautiful home and good value. We will be back! Nice job Taylor Made!

Reply to: Deep Creek Lake with Little Ones
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about McHenry