We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay

PA
Level Contributor
818 posts
1 review
Where to stay

Will be coming from North Conway NH on May 31 to Rangley then off to Bar Harbor so where would I stay for the night? What. Area thanks

4 replies to this topic
Central Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
Level Contributor
7,215 posts
158 reviews
1. Re: Where to stay

I'd think seriously about spending the night in Rangeley -- that way you're in town early enough in the day to get the lay-of-the=land, check out downtown and possible dinner optionss, and maybe even take an evening ride to see if you can spot a moose! Have not personally stayed overnight in Rangeley in a while, but have been told by friends that the new owners of The Rangeley Inn (right in the village) have remodeled the inn's guest rooms and its dining room.... Or you could check the local Chamber of Commerce website (Google Rangeley ME Chamber of Commerce) and their Where-to-Stay page to see what else strikes your fancy.

Limerick, Maine
Level Contributor
1,549 posts
70 reviews
2. Re: Where to stay

I think you might enjoy staying a night at Rangeley. It's a quaint lake town. Here's a link to accommodations for your research. http://www.rangeleymaine.com/where-to-stay

PA
Level Contributor
818 posts
1 review
3. Re: Where to stay

Thank you we are staying at The Rangeley Inn 😃 can't wait

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
46 posts
285 reviews
4. Re: Where to stay

Rangeley is awesome. Bagels and coffee at Moosely Bagels before you move on! You can sit out back and view the lake. Just a suggestion!

Reply to: Where to stay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Rangeley