We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation

Philadelphia...
2 posts
transportation

Hello, I am currently trying to go on a trip to oquossoc to meetup with some friends. my friend said they could meet me in oquossoc so we could go camping, but I live in philadelphia and do not drive.I was wondering if any travel plane lines, bus, train etc go near there?

5 replies to this topic
Maine
Level Contributor
906 posts
1. Re: transportation

There is charter air service from NYC to Rangeley, Maine with Lake Region Air.

http://www.airchartershuttle.com/

Philadelphia...
2 posts
2. Re: transportation

Thank you. This helps out alot.

Central Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
Level Contributor
7,246 posts
160 reviews
3. Re: transportation

Other than charter air service of some sort, you're going to be hard pressed to find a way for a non-driver to get to Oquossoc. Oquossoc is a village in the town of Rangeley, ME, which has a total population of around 1,000 people. Nowhere near enough population density to justify regular commercial bus service and Maine's only passenger train service is currently along the coast between Boston and Portland. So if you can find an air charter flight, it will definitely be your best bet.

Maine
Level Contributor
925 posts
101 reviews
4. Re: transportation

You might check with Maine Day Trip to see if they would take you. It might be more economical than a flight and you would get a Maine history lesson on the way!

Maine
Level Contributor
925 posts
101 reviews
5. Re: transportation

You might check with Maine Day Trip to see if they would take you. It might be more economical than a flight and you would get a Maine history lesson on the way!

Reply to: transportation
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Oquossoc
Recent Conversations