We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Young Adult Friendly Camping

Portland, Maine
Level Contributor
2 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Young Adult Friendly Camping

Looking for a camp ground in OOB where young adults can have a responsible good time without being accused of being horrible people. I am on vacation I wanna party a little in the sunshine and around the fire. Nothing too wild, but cocktails and music and loud laughter is probably in the cards:)

Southern Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
Level Contributor
3,914 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Young Adult Friendly Camping

Here's the official listing of campgrounds in southern Maine:

campmaine.com/member/list.php…

We camp a lot and I can't think of a single campground that doesn't have "quiet hours" and they all enforce them. I would look for a campground with rules and hours you can live with. "Music and loud laughter" will get shut off if it is disturbing the sleep of others in the campground.

Dracut...
Level Contributor
1 post
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Young Adult Friendly Camping

I'm looking for a similar type of set up ... any luck with your search?

Portland, Maine
Level Contributor
2 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Young Adult Friendly Camping

So far no luck. :(

4. Re: Young Adult Friendly Camping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 19:18
Get answers to your questions about Old Orchard Beach
Recent Conversations
More Old Orchard Beach Topics