We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any runners out there?

Indiana
Level Contributor
124 posts
131 reviews
Save Topic
any runners out there?

I'm coming to NH the week before Father's Day and am hoping to run a race that weekend in a surrounding state (not Massachusetts). Maybe Maine? Anyone know of a race in a good location for someone from out of state? I would probably just want to spend a day or two there. THANKS!

Barre, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
144 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: any runners out there?

Not sure what part of Maine you're looking at, but try the web site www.coolrunning.com to search for races. I just did a quick search and it shows a 5k in Portland on Father's Day.

Ogunquit
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: any runners out there?

Hello! Another resource is Runner's Alley (manchester and portsmouth). It's the local spot for runners in the Seacoast area. They can connect you with a race - or if not, a fun run. If you're still looking after that, Ogunquit Beach is a great run - it's 3 miles and gorgeous. Good luck!

Indiana
Level Contributor
124 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: any runners out there?

thanks so much!

4. Re: any runners out there?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2013, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about Ogunquit