We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drinks with a view?

Boston
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Drinks with a view?

Hello,

My husband and I will be visiting Ogunquit on Saturday. We plan to walk the Marginal Way between Perkins and Ogunquit Center. Is there a place to stop fo drinks with water views? Either end of the M. Way, or along the Way...?

Thanks in advance, all.

Boston...
Level Contributor
169 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Drinks with a view?

The Beachmere has a pub that opens at 4pm and has ocean views. I've never been there but been curious ...

Boston
Level Contributor
24,585 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Drinks with a view?

A great place in Perkins Cove for drinks would be the MC restaurant and bar, there bar is on the upper level overlooking the ocean, the places also has great food. If you want to be on the main beach for drinks try Splash, its part of the Norseman Hotel thats directly on the beach.

Picture of the place I took

…photobucket.com/albums/…

Keep in mind that there are a few restaurants at both Perkins Cove and on the main beach of Ogunquit that have restaurants with views.

More pictures

Boston
Level Contributor
24,585 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Drinks with a view?

As OgtGrrl stated, Bawdy Sally's Pub at the Beachmere Inn has views and also the Surf Point Grill at the Anchorage, do check opening times since we are getting close to the end of summer.

Picture of the Anchorage and the Grill, on the right the cafe is in white.

Boston
Level Contributor
6,731 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Drinks with a view?

The Oarweed is right at the end of the Marginal Way in Perkin's Cove and is next to the water.

Montreal Canada
Level Contributor
406 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Drinks with a view?

In addition to what's already been suggested, Barnacle Billy's has a nice balcony out back that's perfect for a quiet drink in the sun with a view of the harbour. It's a nice place to sit for an hour or 2 watching the ducks and the bass as well as the boats coming through the drawbridge.

6. Re: Drinks with a view?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 March 2011, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Ogunquit
Recent Conversations