We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lisa's Lobsters in Georgetown, ME

Ann Arbor, MI
1 post
Lisa's Lobsters in Georgetown, ME

Does anyone know if Lisa'a Lobsters is still open? Its a kind of out of the way place, on the way to 5 Islands. I was a frequent visitor there 4 years ago when I spent summers in Brunswick. There were always signs to Lisa's Lobsters on the road to 5 Islands. Hoping to return this summer, but wonder if it is still in business, as the owner was a college student, and it was her summer job (I think). Anyone have any info?

Boston, MA
1 post
2 reviews
1. Re: Lisa's Lobsters in Georgetown, ME

Sadly (for us who visit 5 Islands), Lisa has graduated from college and taken a year-round job. The place became Mama D's after that for a year, but that has closed too. But the 5 Islands Lobster Company is still there at the tip of the 5 Islands peninsula. It's nothing to sneeze at.

2. Re: Lisa's Lobsters in Georgetown, ME

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 14:16
Get answers to your questions about Georgetown