We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boothbay Harbor

Fairfax, Virginia
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Boothbay Harbor

Hello! What would you do if you have a day in Boothbay Harbor (just a day not evening)? I'm traveling solo. Thank you.

3 replies to this topic
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
189 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boothbay Harbor

take a kayak tour around the islands with Tidal Transit, Take a boat tour from the docks...Have a great lobster feast at Kalers, Visit the botanical gardens..walk around the shops

Central Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
Level Contributor
7,176 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boothbay Harbor

Any/all of the above except I'd make the short drive over to Robinson's Wharf in Southport for lobster outdoors on their pier.... love sitting at a picnic table watching the boat traffic. Feels less commercial to me than Kaler's (which is fine if you want to stay in town).

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,208 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boothbay Harbor

What time will you be there? Whether or not you're there in time to be on the pier to take a tour and what day you'll be there will make a difference to your options. Some days you might be able to take the 2 1/2 hr. Puffin watching tour. Others you might just have time for a 1 hr. ride around the harbor.

Reply to: Boothbay Harbor
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Boothbay Harbor