We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just saw some monkies!

Central Oregon
1 post
Just saw some monkies!

I just watched the 2nd episode of trading spouses and I never could remember getting as mad as I did at television over that Barbara women!!! OOooooo!!! She cut down the Loupe's way of life, and intelligence, and even their clothes! How dare she judge such a wonderful and kind family such as the Loupe's, I thought ZZ was as cute as can be, reminded me of my youngest son when he was little, we hunt deer, and fish in Oregon we even ate squirrel a few times, it's all about nature and family and love and the loupe family is so much on the right track would love to go on one of your tours some day, I felt like I knew you guys already you were so wonderful all of you!! Faithful admirer Shelly from oregon.

1. Re: Just saw some monkies!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2010, 05:21
Get answers to your questions about Thibodaux
Recent Conversations