We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Steakhouse in Horseshoe

Tennessee
Level Contributor
135 posts
Steakhouse in Horseshoe

How is the steakhouse (Binions?) in the Horseshoe? Good? I have a $100 food comp to use and I thought I might try it out. I know for 2 people I'll probably still have to pay a little - especially if we have wine with dinner. It's a one shot use for the comp - no carry over on the amount remaining so I'd like to use as much as I can for the best meal that I can find. Thanks!

2 replies to this topic
Bloomington, Indiana
Destination Expert
for Bloomington
Level Contributor
9,371 posts
22 reviews
1. Re: Steakhouse in Horseshoe

Hey, finally found it on Urbanspoon! It's under "Louisville" and they have the name as JACK Binion's Steakhouse (wasn't finding it under just Binions).

The good news is that it has nothing but "like it" votes, the bad news is that there are only three votes, so it's not exactly a good sample size. And, there are no reviews of the place, just votes.

Here's a link to the Urbanspoon page for it:

urbanspoon.com/r/51/1563169/restaurant/Louis…

You'll find a few links there for: the restaurant's website, it's menu, etc.

Sorry this isn't much of a help, might check out Yelp and/or TA to see if you can find anything more.

Good luck (pun intended),

hlo

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
88 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Steakhouse in Horseshoe

This was quite some time ago but just ran across this old post; I should have came back to this after our dining experience to report. At this time I don't remember a lot of particulars but suffice to say it was an excellent choice! The menus are very cool - back lit so being in a dim atmosphere doesn't become a reading problem. I recall we both had steaks that were very good but we also had the bananas foster which was excellent. I think we ended up with around $30 extra to pay, tip included. Not bad for a great meal!

Reply to: Steakhouse in Horseshoe
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Elizabeth