We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Treetime in Lake Barrington?

Illinois
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Topic
Treetime in Lake Barrington?

Hi...I would appreciate some help from the local experts. I live in central IL and have been looking for a nice artifical Christmas tree without much luck. I was just reading about Treetime, which says they have a large showroom in Lake Barrington?

I was wondering if any of the local experts are familiar with Treetime and if you think it's worth the drive up to Lake Barrington (150 miles one way) to purchase an artifical tree? Or are there other stores with showrooms in the Chicago area you would recommend to purchase an artifical Christmas tree?

If there is a store worth making the drive to find a tree, I thought I might make a day of it and also do some Christmas shopping at one of the malls nearby.

Thanks for your help!

Mentioned in this post
Chicago
Chicago
Illinois
1. Re: Treetime in Lake Barrington?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2013, 21:33
Get answers to your questions about Schaumburg