We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Schaumburg Wrigley Field Express??

Charleston
Level Contributor
150 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Schaumburg Wrigley Field Express??

Has anyone ever used Wrigley Field Express from Schaumburg? I am going to a Cubs game for work on Monday, July 19 (I work in the Alumni Department of a College) and all the hotels down there are booked, so I was looking for alternative places/areas to stay that had other means of transportation. I found this one and figured I could stay at the Quality Inn (Good TA reviews) and take the bus over. Just looking to see if anyone on here has used it and what they thought.

I also have considered staying in Park Ridge and taking the Purple Line to the Addison stop then hopping on the bus to the stadium. Would appreciate your help. I'm from Southern Illinois and don't know what I'm doing. Thanks!!

Chicago Explorer Pass
181 Reviews
from US$79.00*
Special Offer
Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament...
4 Reviews
from US$59.99*
US$70.91
Special Offer
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago
2 Reviews
from US$18.89*
US$20.95
Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
56,363 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Schaumburg Wrigley Field Express??

If you stay in Park Ridge, you'll catch the CTA blue line train at Cumberland. Take the blue line to Addison and transfer to the bus.

Check rates at properties in Skokie, IL. All (except the Holiday Inn) will be close to the CTA yellow line station.

2. Re: Schaumburg Wrigley Field Express??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2011, 15:17
Get answers to your questions about Schaumburg