We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Texas de Brazil

Indiana
8 posts
Save Topic
Texas de Brazil

Does anyone know about how much dinner at Texas de Brazil is? My BF and I are taking a trip next month and want to go to Woodfield and eat dinner at TdB. Just trying to get an idea of how much things are going to cost. Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Texas de Brazil
Texas de Brazil
400 Reviews
Schaumburg, IL
Lou Malnati's Pizzeria
€€ - €€€, Italian, Pizza
Portillo's
€, Italian, American, Fast food
Wildberry Pancakes and Cafe
€€ - €€€, American, Cafe
Earth, Texas
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Texas de Brazil

http://www.texasdebrazil.com/

OR

www.opentable.com/rest_profile.aspx?rid=5387

Chicago
Level Contributor
53 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Texas de Brazil

Ashley,

Keep in mind that our sales tax JUST hit 10% here in Cook county. We also have a tax at 5% on all food purchased and dinner for two at Texas without drinks is going to be around $150.00 with tip, if your drinking... Good luck! :-) I dropped $350.00 this past Valentine's day with my wife.

They also offer Valet parking at the door of Texas de Brazil for $5.00, trust me, as a Schaumburg resident, it's more than worth it as Woodfield on the weekends can give you a 10 min walk to/from your car unless you luck out.

Don't get me wrong, the food and ambiance is excellent for a Chicago suburb, however be prepared for the prices and the sales taxes at Woodfield if your included to shop around before or after dinner. And as always have a great time!!

Mentioned in this post
Texas
Texas
United States
Texas de Brazil
Texas de Brazil
400 Reviews
Schaumburg, IL
Schaumburg
Schaumburg
Illinois
Chicago
Chicago
Illinois
Chicago
Level Contributor
29 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Texas de Brazil

If you can make it to the city try to get to Fogo De Chao. It is the best brazillian steak place out of them all.

They all run about $50 per person not including tax and tip

Wauconda, Illinois
Level Contributor
985 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Texas de Brazil

It depends at what time you go? I believe lunch, when available is only around $25. However, I want to say that dinner is about $40. With a 2 for 1 coupon and a couple diet cokes it usually works out to be $76 for the both of us.

They have a vast variety of meats and food. They offer more on their salad bar than most brazillian steakhouses I have seen. I believe they have speciality cheeses and sushi. While I like the variety of meats they have, it is often very salty meat.

If you go to their website and sign-up for the e-club they will send you coupons right away. I believe I got the first one within 3 days of siging up. Usually they have 2 for 1 coupons.

To correct the previous poster, yes sales tax in Cook County (which Schaumburg is in) is now 10%. The food tax in Schaumburg is even greater. I figured it out to be somewhere between 11-14%

Mentioned in this post
Schaumburg
Schaumburg
Illinois
5. Re: Texas de Brazil

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2010, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Schaumburg