We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cubs Tickets

Level Contributor
17 posts
Cubs Tickets
Save

I want to purchase a ticket to a Cubs game next week and it has been amazingly difficult! I have tried calling the box office, mlb.com, and Wrigley website. What is the most legitimate way to get a good ticket close to the infield?

8 replies to this topic
Batavia, Illinois
Level Contributor
282 posts
16 reviews
20 helpful votes
1. Re: Cubs Tickets
Save

We usually purchase our sporting event tickets thru seatgeek.com

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
69,665 posts
64 reviews
142 helpful votes
2. Re: Cubs Tickets
Save

https://www.stubhub.com/chicago-cubs-tickets/performer/5644/ = tickets are easy to get.

chicago
Level Contributor
14,019 posts
28 reviews
43 helpful votes
3. Re: Cubs Tickets
Save

Plus 1 for stubhub. That's all I use now.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,437 posts
53 reviews
22 helpful votes
4. Re: Cubs Tickets
Save

Seat geek or Stubhub, but MLB.com should also work. Almost every ticket is electronically delivered these days. Getting good ticket should be easy now

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago
Level Contributor
22,828 posts
127 reviews
82 helpful votes
5. Re: Cubs Tickets
Save

The cubs website is cubs.com. Very easy to buy tickets there. Or go to stubhub.com. This is a reseller site for people that have extras. It’s usually cheaper than cubs.com.

MLB will just send you to the cubs site. There is no site for Wrigley other than cubs.com so not sure where you went. You definitely cannot call the box office to purchase tickets anymore. You can buy at the box office day at the stadium of game if it isn’t sold out.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
10,593 posts
92 reviews
29 helpful votes
6. Re: Cubs Tickets
Save

"if it isn’t sold out" LOL verrrrrry unlikely for any more games this year...so sad.

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago
Level Contributor
22,828 posts
127 reviews
82 helpful votes
7. Re: Cubs Tickets
Save

The team is bad but they’re still drawing 35,000 + on the weekends.

chicago
Level Contributor
14,019 posts
28 reviews
43 helpful votes
8. Re: Cubs Tickets
Save

I went Tuesday night and it was packed. But I bought same day on stubhub. Plenty of good deals were available.

Reply to: Cubs Tickets
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.