We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking tours

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
254 posts
24 reviews
26 helpful votes
Booking tours
Save

Coming into Chicago for 3 days last week of October. Hubs and I not sure whether to book architectural river tour now or wait until we get there depending on weather. Should we wait or take a chance?

3 replies to this topic
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
8,484 posts
505 reviews
131 helpful votes
1. Re: Booking tours
Save

Wait until you get here to see what the weather is like. It's unlikely tours will be fully booked, especially if you have some flexibility on when you can take it.

chicago
Level Contributor
14,024 posts
28 reviews
43 helpful votes
2. Re: Booking tours
Save

Wait.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,338 posts
43 reviews
62 helpful votes
3. Re: Booking tours
Save

Last week in Oct could be very cold & damp with rain. So yes wait till you are here.

Reply to: Booking tours
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.