We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adventure

Meridian, Idaho
1 post
Save Topic
Adventure

Hey so i got another question. Is there any places near boise that are abandoned. I know the risk of going to places like that, but i would like to know. I am a risk taker so if anyone has any i woulf love to know. If you dont then dont respond.

14 replies to this topic
Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel, Holiday Travel, Singapore
Level Contributor
26,524 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adventure

Hello,

This is the Support forum where all of us members query our reviews, find out about Guidelines for reviews and the forums, ask questions on how to use TripAdvisor website and it's features, and we can report technical glitches and issues.

Every city, region, Island and country has its own travel forum on here. Plus there are other Beyond Destination forums on travel topics and themes. Here's the forums homepage link to save or bookmark -

https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/ForumHome

You can search for a specific forum by clicking on the magnifying glass search icon at the top right side of this website page. Then on the search bar - left side type in 'Forum' and on the right side replace "World" with a city name. The forum pages are best viewed on the full website, not the limited Tripadvisor APP.

Level Contributor
765 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
2. Re: Adventure

Hi Mannycomming245,

I noticed that you inadvertently posted your question in the TripAdvisor Support Forum, so I have moved the topic on your behalf to the Boise forum.

Happy travels!

TA_Paola

TripAdvisor Community Moderator

Idaho
Level Contributor
640 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Adventure

Not sure what you mean by abandoned but there are a few ghost towns around the area.

Silver City Historical Area (open from Memorial Weekend through Mid October.)

Near Challis, ghost towns of Bonanza, Custer and Bayhorse, the Yankee Fork Gold Dredge, the Custer Motorway and the Challis Bison Jump.

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
11,570 posts
529 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Adventure

abandoned and risk taker...lets not help this person..this is not travel related, i am thinking..

N. Idaho
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park
Level Contributor
24,572 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Adventure

Well, interestingly, the profile of the OP has now been removed so you get a 404 error message when you click on it. I thought it was odd this morning when I saw the person had no posts credited.

I was also surprised the moderator moved it from Support forum to here instead of just removing it.

idaho
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
11,570 posts
529 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Adventure

Also surprised, but par for the course on Idaho forum!!

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Level Contributor
8,373 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Adventure

That redaction was probably done by the TA staff mod... Let us relax a bit ... Concentrating, on OP's requests ... The OP should be welcomed back... When the information requested, Is more clearly expressed ... carracar

N. Idaho
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park
Level Contributor
24,572 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Adventure

Well yes of course, the only ones that can close a profile are the TA Staff moderators.

But why 404 a profile and not remove the one post?

Edited: 06 January 2018, 19:19
idaho
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
11,570 posts
529 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Adventure

And what did he say????

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Level Contributor