We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great place to eat?

Marion, North...
Level Contributor
735 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Great place to eat?

We'll be in Norcross next weekend and wondered where is a great and affordable place to eat there?

Mentioned in this post
Norcross
Norcross
Georgia
atlanta ga
Level Contributor
3,158 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great place to eat?

Choose a cuisine, there are lots of options within 10 miles of there.

Marion, North...
Level Contributor
735 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great place to eat?

Thanks Miketeresa, I appreciate your reply. Any place you enjoy and recommend?

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
12,213 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great place to eat?

I don't spend much time in Norcross, but this place gets good reviews:

www.grace1720.com

You'll also be close to Buford Highway, which has dozens of international restaurants. I like Hae Woon Dae for Korean bbq and Oriental Pearl for Chinese.

Mentioned in this post
Norcross
Norcross
Georgia
Buford
Buford
Georgia
atlanta
Level Contributor
117 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Great place to eat?

In the same complex with Grace 1720 is Mambo - Italian with very good veal or chicken piccata; Ted's Montana Grill (chain that's okay-everytime we eat there they seem to be out of something) and J Alexander's (an upscale chain) that is good. Downtown historic Norcross has Dominick's Italian - I haven't eaten there in years, but have always had a very good meal there. Also in Downtown is the Norcross Station Cafe - located in the old train depot. Again - haven't eaten there in years, but used to have good casual food. There are a couple of other places in the historic downtown that may suit your needs.

Mentioned in this post
Norcross
Norcross
Georgia
5. Re: Great place to eat?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2011, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Norcross