We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Days inn on peachtree ind.bvld

Detroit
8 posts
Days inn on peachtree ind.bvld

How this days inn i got a good rate 4 7 nights w/hs internet.ty.

York, PA
Level Contributor
788 posts
26 reviews
1. Re: Days inn on peachtree ind.bvld

I'm sorry, but I have looked at the Days Inn website and there were no hotels listed in Norcross on the street you have mentioned. Perhaps the hotel has recently changed names. Is this the address of the hotel-5385 PEACHTREE INDUSTRIAL BOULEVARD?

York, PA
Level Contributor
788 posts
26 reviews
2. Re: Days inn on peachtree ind.bvld

You might also want to check out the Wingate Inn down the street. They have large rooms with high speed internet access, and it is a very nice, clean hotel. It is reasonably priced and sounds like a good deal to me. I believe they also have a pretty decent continental breakfast each morning and I have heard that the staff are very friendly and helpful, which is nice to hear. I think that you would enjoy staying at the Wingate Inn.

I am not sure what the deal is with the Days Inn. Everything I have found says it's a Days Inn, but yet it's not on the Days Inn website. Maybe someone else who lives nearby knows what's going on there.

Detroit
8 posts
3. Re: Days inn on peachtree ind.bvld

ty scotty

VT
Level Contributor
47 posts
4. Re: Days inn on peachtree ind.bvld

I understand that Wingates are very nice.

Get answers to your questions about Norcross