We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photos of Norcross

Houston, Texas
2 posts
Save Topic
Photos of Norcross

Hi,

I'm considering moving to Norcross, Georgia, but cannot for the life of me find any photos of the area-lol. Does anyone have any photos of Norcross? I'd sure appreciate your help- Thank you! :)

KEO
Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
26 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Photos of Norcross

Picture this: tons of traffic, strip malls and more traffic. It's a huge area. There is an older/historic part with some nice houses, but mainly it's apartment complexes and middle-class neighborhoods. I'd visit before committing to moving there, especially if you are going to have to commute to work.

Norcross, GA
Level Contributor
1 post
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Photos of Norcross

what sort of housing would you be looking for? If you have a family Norcross, especially the Peachtree Corners area is a terrfiic place to live. Simpson Elementary is one of the top 10-20 in the state and Norcross HS has a terrific reputation. In my n'hood I am surrounded by trees, hills and we ride bikes to shopping. Norcross is rather large is area so any photos would only show you the point the photgrapher was trying to make.

Snellville, GA
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Photos of Norcross

Do you work for Immucor? I do and seeing that you are from Houston (where our other mfg site is) and moving to Norcross I am assuming that you do to.

Anyway . . . Norcross is a suburn of Atlanta, but it is still exteremely urban. You would have to go much further out to get a truly quiet neighborhood. I live about 25 miles from work and it takes me about 40 minutes to get to here. I also work 7-4 so I miss the busiest time for rush hour.

knr
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
4,415 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Photos of Norcross

I used to work in Norcross, GA. I do not have any pictures for you, and I scoured the web looking for some too. No luck, except for downtown Norcross, which does not accurately depict the whole area. It's just the downtown square.

You may be better off, travelling there and looking at things for yourself. I personally would not choose to live in Norcross itself. We lived in Roswell, which is west of Norcross. Alpharetta also is nice, as is Duluth (just north/northwest of Norcross).

If you have children, you want to research the schools. The state ranks among the lowest in the nation!

Get answers to your questions about Norcross