We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uber service from SRQ

Millis...
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Uber service from SRQ

Does anyone know if one can get an Uber at the airport to downtown Sarasota? In Boston only cabs are allowed at the airport.

Thanks.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
26 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Uber service from SRQ

You can hail an Uber at TIA. Should be about $60 to Sarasota depending on route and time.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
3,536 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Uber service from SRQ

The original question is asking if Uber is available from the Sarasota Airport (SRQ) to downtown Sarasota, not Tampa International airport.

Maybe someone else can speak up about Uber availability from SQR, since I don't know the answer.

Millis...
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Uber service from SRQ

Yes, I am looking for Uber service from SRQ to downtown Sarasota - not from Tampa. Does anyone know? Or what is approximate cab fare to downtown Main St area? Thanks.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
26 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Uber service from SRQ

Sorry, got my threads crossed! Uber does pick up at SRQ, about $15 to downtown. https://www.uber.com/airports/srq/

Millis...
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Uber service from SRQ

Thank you - I'm glad to know!

6. Re: Uber service from SRQ

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2018, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Sarasota