We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

state park camping

Level Contributor
16 posts
state park camping

I have camped at the state parks in Destin and Panama City and was thinking of trying the state park at Port St Joe-I am a little concerned about the "invisible bugs" that I have read about and which loop to book for camping-beach or shady pines- I have a travel trailer and the idea of seeing the sea turtles really interests me-any information help would be appreciated-I would be going during the summer months

Level Contributor
16 posts
11. Re: state park camping

thaks for your help-looking forward to the trip

Opp, Alabama
Level Contributor
623 posts
157 reviews
12. Re: state park camping

I started a thread to review the individual campsites. Hope you will add whichever site you stay in, and what you thought about it, to the discussion.

Have fun!

Level Contributor
16 posts
13. Re: state park camping

where can I find this "thread"

Opp, Alabama
Level Contributor
623 posts
157 reviews
14. Re: state park camping

It is here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34578-i5863-k4544…

on PSJ forum.

15. Re: state park camping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Port Saint Joe
More Port Saint Joe Topics