We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just returned from st joe beach. . . .

Nashville, Tn
Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
just returned from st joe beach. . . .

we just returned from a week at st joe beach (in between mexico beach and port st joe). we rented "peach beach" home from pristine properties, and we LOVED every second of it. this home had EVERYTHING we could have ever wanted. the bay area right outside our door was PERFECT for us. the waves there are very small, perfect for our kids. it's only about 4 ft deep for a long way out. we walked out and saw hundreds and hundreds of sand dollars, small rays, and tons of dolphin! i have to highly recommend "killer seafood" and "dockside cafe". killer looked a bit shady from the outside at first, but i'm so glad we went in. the people were so friendly and the food was really good. highly recommend it. dockside was our favorite. eating right on the water at the marina was so much fun. every night, the boats pull up and unload their catches from charters. . . . very fun!

st joe beach is very quiet. NOTHING like panama city. we were the only people on the beach for most of our stay. for us, it was perfect!

Opp, Alabama
Level Contributor
623 posts
158 reviews
1. Re: just returned from st joe beach. . . .

Sounds really nice. I think my blood pressure dropped while I was reading your report, and I know I was smiling!

Tampa
Level Contributor
4,844 posts
52 reviews
2. Re: just returned from st joe beach. . . .

We love Port St. Joes, it is beautiful and so relaxing. We also like Cape San Blas and Indian Pass, great place there called "Indian Pass Oyster Bar" YUM.

3. Re: just returned from st joe beach. . . .

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 15:19
Get answers to your questions about Port Saint Joe
More Port Saint Joe Topics