We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kokomo

Bauxite, Arkansas
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Kokomo

Has anyone ever stayed at a townhouse call Kokomo it's listed with VRBO. It's located on Aruba Dr. The people have been really nice to deal with and correspond with about the rental policies and just answer questions. There are 2 positive reviews one in 07 and one in 08. The price is very reasonable.

Thanks for any info

jackie

Mentioned in this post
Aruba
Aruba
Caribbean
Bauxite, Arkansas
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kokomo

Well we are back and since no one had heard of KoKomo, I thought I would report back. I was a nice place and especially for the price. I knew it wasn't beach front but and I didn't realize there were as many townhouses between us. It wasn't too far away but you could barely see a little bit of water from the deck. The place was nice and the beds were very comfortable and the furniture was very comfortable too. The kids loved the air hockey table and the games. The washer and dryer was outside in a utility room so it was a lot of up and down the stairs with 3 teenagers I did a lot of laundry.

I would definitely rent it again.

2. Re: Kokomo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Port Saint Joe
More Port Saint Joe Topics