We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In-Between Cape San Blas and Apalachicola

Woodstock, Georgia
2 posts
In-Between Cape San Blas and Apalachicola

In a couple of weeks, we're headed to an area half way between Cape San Blas and Apalachicola.

All reviews seem to be about either location, but not much mention of the area in between.

Anyone have any feedback on the "middle"?

We're actually half way between CSB and Indian Pass.

Thanks.

Edited: 07 September 2018, 18:39
2 replies to this topic
Texas
Level Contributor
214 posts
30 reviews
1. Re: In-Between Cape San Blas and Apalachicola

We've stayed on the Cape and Indian Pass so I'm familiar with the area. There are only 10 miles between Cape San Blass and Indian Pass and they are mostly residential/rental homes. The water there isn't as clear as on CSB but you won't have to worry about crowds. Indian Pass Raw Bar is nice - oysters, beer, shrimp. Very popular place. And we liked Triple Tails (very casual fish joint) and the Sand Bucket (very casual BBQ joint) that I think would be near where you are staying. The Trading Post on the Cape has all the supplies you could need plus a liquor store and they also have a grill that serves decent breakfast, sandwiches, etc. I like Sunset Coastal Grill in Port St. Joe if you want something a little nicer. Lots of good restaurants and cute shops in Apalachicola.

Oklahoma City
Level Contributor
218 posts
224 reviews
2. Re: In-Between Cape San Blas and Apalachicola

Just got back from Cape San Blas. We drove to Indian Pass to deliver our fellows to a fishing excursion. There was not much between those two places and then we drove to Apalachicola. There were things in Apalachicola and was a cute little town, Places to eat and shop were plentiful. But still not much but road and trees in between.

Reply to: In-Between Cape San Blas and Apalachicola
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Port Saint Joe
More Port Saint Joe Topics