We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water parks?

Level Contributor
43 posts
61 reviews
Water parks?

I was just wondering if there are any resorts in PC Beach that have water parks or mini-waterparks on site. Also, isn't there a full water park in PC Beach...if so, does anyone have any reviews to offer. We have vacationed there for the past 3 years, and hope to return again this year! Any advice/info would be helpful! Thanks!

Dothan, Alabama
Level Contributor
120 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Water parks?

The water park is called shipwreck island.You can check it out at shipwreckisland.com.

Level Contributor
43 posts
61 reviews
2. Re: Water parks?

I have checked it out online, but I was wondering if anyone had actually been there!

Gallatin, TN
Level Contributor
1,745 posts
25 reviews
3. Re: Water parks?

UGAFAN---Our family goes to Shipwreck Island every single time we go to PCB. We have a list of "Must Dos" and that includes eating at Angelo's, Mike's Diner and going to Shipwreck Island. Our week would not be complete if we didn't go. It's so much fun!! I THINK it's $35 per adult, but can't remember child rates. We have 3 girls ages 14, 9 and 6. All 3 love it and have a great time. There is something for everyone! Of course the youngest can't ride some of the bigger rides but we swap up w/the 14 yr old so she rides some rides she likes w/her dad or me, then Dad and I ride what we want while she stays w/the younger 2 girls in Tadpole Hole. It works out great. They know they are not allowed anywhere other than at our table or in Tadpole Hole and we've never had a problem. There's a Lazy River, Wave Pool, White Knuckle Raft Ride which is a huge intertube for 4 people (kids LOVE this) 3 or 4 big speed slides, a couple smaller slides that you ride down on mats, a nice pool about 4 ft deep w/waterguns that you can squirt people w/and a couple other things I can't think of. We are standing in line before the gates open and stay until it's closing. Food is kinda expensive there so bring money. You are not allowed to bring food into the park but you can have a picnic across the street altho we don't do that. It's easier just to spend the extra $$ for food and stay in the Park. Lots of fun. Plan on doing it at least one day while there.

Feel free to contact me if have further questions.