We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

VRBO rentals

dap
Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
145 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
VRBO rentals

If you have rented through VRBO could you give the VRBO # and tell me if you would rent this condo unit or stay at this complex again? I'm looking for the good and the bad. Thanks in advance for your repsonses.

funinsun2009
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: VRBO rentals

We stayed at Emerald Beach this year through kajunkel (she posts on TA). We have just booked another trip for August. I am a big fan of vrbo specifically because you deal with the owner.

Kelly was great! She is really fast to respond and always tells me to call anytime (I like that). The condo is great for our family. I don't have her vrbo # with me...I'll look it up and respond later.

I would highly recommend this condo and this owner!

funinsun2009
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: VRBO rentals

vrbo# 232930

Toronto
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: VRBO rentals

We stayed at VRBO #218274, Hampton Lakes, Davenport, Central-Disney-Orlando Area, Florida, from August 25 to September 2, 2009. The air-conditioner failed to work for the first two nights. When we tried to use the gas-grill for BBQ, only to find that the gas tank was empty. Almost two months passed after the rent, the owner is still keeping our $400 deposit, claiming that a hole was made on the back of the door to the game room. He also claimed that another group of guests made a hole on the door of one of bedrooms before and denied to admit. Be careful.

Georgia
Level Contributor
477 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: VRBO rentals

We stayed at VRBO # 93291 a week ago. The condo is a two bedroom with separate bunk room sleeps 6. It was very nicely decorated and extremely clean. It is at the Celedon and they have a heated indoor/outdoor pool in the front of the condo under the parking garage if you stay in the cold months. There is also a pool on the side that is beachfront. Celedon is on the west end of PCB.

Georgia
Level Contributor
477 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: VRBO rentals

We stayed at VRBO # 93291 a week ago. The condo is a two bedroom with separate bunk room sleeps 6. It was very nicely decorated and extremely clean. We had high speed internet in the condo and it has a nice big tv in living room. She also had three beach chairs, a big beach umbrella, cooler and pails and shovels for the kids. Fully stocked kitchen which was great for us since we cook in a lot. It is at the Celedon and they have a heated indoor/outdoor pool in the front of the condo under the parking garage if you stay in the cold months. There is also a pool on the side that is beachfront. Celedon is on the west end of PCB.

Bolivar, Tennessee
Level Contributor
89 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: VRBO rentals

We are repeat renters in #3465. We love it there at the Sunbird, and the owner is AWESOME. We have'n't been disappointed yet. It isn't one of the fancier places with granite countertops and jacuzzi tubs, but it is great if you need a one bedroom getaway that is clean and close to everything. We are going again this August. We debated on going somewhere new to stay, like Long Beach or even going to the West end of the beach to one of the newer places, but we are comfortable and happy in this unit so we are going back there. I have heard horror stories too though...I have learned using VRBO to make sure and actually speak to the owner, get feedback from previous renters, and read the forums everywhere to get a good feel of the place. If someone has been renting for a while, somebody somewhere has posted a review. AND...I've learned to take bad reviews with a grain of salt too...I've seen lots where the renter admits they got what they were told to expect, but just slammed the owners online afterwards because they made a poor choice that didn't suit them. Don't go in with expectations of room service and bed turn-down service--that's a hotel, not VRBO.

michigan
Level Contributor
355 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: VRBO rentals

135175 Moonspinner, ground floor, great loaction next to St Andrews State park

6797 Dunes of Panama A bldg

8. Re: VRBO rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2010, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach