We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pier Park

Level Contributor
43 posts
61 reviews
Pier Park

Just wondering if anyone knew when Pier Park would be open. It looks like it's going to be a great addition to PC Beach once it gets all open!

Marietta Ga
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Pier Park

some things are open there but it probably wont be fully finished till the end of this year early next year

target is open the movie theater will be open this month maragritaville reggae js and other resturants are just startring to be built i cnt remember what else is there but it will be something nice come next year go to pierparkretail.com to give you more info

Panama City Beach...
Level Contributor
1,714 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: Pier Park

Right now Target & Longhorn Steakhouse are the only things open. Panera Bread is being built and hiring so they must be opening in the not too distant future, and the theatre looks close to being done too.

Level Contributor
43 posts
61 reviews
3. Re: Pier Park

Thanks for the replys, y'all. Unfortunately, it looks like we won't be able to visit PC Beach this year, but are definitely planning on taking our vacation there next year. Can't wait to check out all the new stuff...especially Margaritaville!

Marietta Ga
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Pier Park

well ugafan when you everything should be done especially pier park so it'll probably be more fun next yr than this yr

Indiana
Level Contributor
258 posts
5. Re: Pier Park

There's a rumor that Margaritaville will be opening next spring, after spring break is over, but before summer officially begins. The rest of the rumor says The great Parrothead himself will be there and will have a live concert to open things up! I hope it's true!

Marietta Ga
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
3 reviews
6. Re: Pier Park

yea i read or either somebody on here said they just broke ground on those resturants at pier park well the movie theatre is opening in june sometime i read that also maybe there is more info about the appearance on magaritavilles website but it might not be on there until right before it opens but it doest hurt to check it out

7. Re: Pier Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 22:20