We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Awesome Map of PCB!

Evansville, IN
Level Contributor
162 posts
Awesome Map of PCB!

I just found the most awesome map of PCB! I've been trying to find out what all is near Ocean Ritz , so we won't have to drive everywhere. I haven't got to study the map much yet, but it looks like it has everything on it. It sure is nice to be able to have some idea where things are before we get down there.

Hope this is helpful for you all, too!

www.emeraldcoastmap.com

Marietta Ga
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Awesome Map of PCB!

ajfan

hi that is a really good map of PCB it looks like one similar on thebeachloversbeach.com on the interactive map but not as colorful and bright thanks though i'll be using it as well as the one i use to compare thanks again

st louis, missouri
Level Contributor
115 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Awesome Map of PCB!

Thanks! Great map.

VA
Level Contributor
19 posts
3. Re: Awesome Map of PCB!

Oh this is just great! Thanks!

Marietta Ga
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Awesome Map of PCB!

the map doesnt have everything on it shuckums calypso beach cafe emerald falls amusement park a lot of amusement parks if you want everything look on thebeachloversbeach.com and do the interactive maps EVERYTHING IS ON THERE except ocean ritz and splash

Level Contributor
43 posts
61 reviews
5. Re: Awesome Map of PCB!

Actually, I don't see the Long Beach or Edgewater Beach Resorts on the map from thebeachloversbeach.com

Marietta Ga
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
3 reviews
6. Re: Awesome Map of PCB!

UGAfan u have to go under the resorts section to find edgewater and long beach (they are considered resorts b/c its in their name)

New Haven...
Level Contributor
498 posts
4 reviews
7. Re: Awesome Map of PCB!

WOW GREAT MAP ... I HAVE THE PAPER COPY, this is better.

I love the interaction, click and learn more, phone numbers; hours of service; addresses; amenities; .

AWESOME ..thanks

Evansville, IN
Level Contributor
162 posts
8. Re: Awesome Map of PCB!

I thought it might be helpful for others, too. It's really helped me get oriented to PCB. My computer is very old and very slow, so I couldn't get the other map to come up. This one took a little while, but I can get it and it is very helpful . It sure is better than going down there and trying to figure everything out!

I think this map is the same as the paper one that you can get at various locations in PCB, so I'll be sure to look for it as soon as we arrive.

South East Oklahoma
Level Contributor
184 posts
10 reviews
9. Re: Awesome Map of PCB!

Awesome map! Thanks

East Coast
Level Contributor
28 posts
10. Re: Awesome Map of PCB!

That is a great map. It is so helpful!

Someone mentioned not finding Edgewater Beach Resort on it; it is above the Holiday Inn and under Alvins in small print.

I would love to have a paper copy of that map. Where do I request a snail-mail copy or where can I pick one up when I am there in July. I looked on the map site but didn't find any such info. Thanks