We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family wedding at Hammock Beach Resort

Edgartown...
Level Contributor
46 posts
21 reviews
Family wedding at Hammock Beach Resort

We will be attending a family wedding at the Hammock Beach Resort in January. We were thinking that our family members might be better off renting a house or condos next to each other rather than individual hotel rooms. Any suggestions or leads to comfortable, clean and moderately priced condos or homes close to Hammock Beach Resort is greatly appreciated. For many of us, this will be our first trip to the area coming from CT. Thanks!!!

3 replies to this topic
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
630 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Family wedding at Hammock Beach Resort

The vast majority of units at Hammock Beach resort are 2,3 and even some 4 BR's. I would think in January the rates should be pretty good, check out the hotel website, Priceline type in addition to the wedding rates as the wedding I attended I got a much better rate on the hotel website just checking availability then using the wedding rate code.

There is also a development next to the resort named Cinnamon Beach but just far enough from Hammock Beach to not be a quick walk over.

Edgartown...
Level Contributor
46 posts
21 reviews
2. Re: Family wedding at Hammock Beach Resort

Thanks for your advice. On one hand, it would be nice to stay with other wedding guests but it looks as though I could rent a whole house near Cinnamon Beach for the price of a shorter stay at Hammock - problems, problems, LOL

Palm Coast, Florida
Destination Expert
for Flagler Beach, Palm Coast
Level Contributor
2,108 posts
236 reviews
3. Re: Family wedding at Hammock Beach Resort

Take has listing for home rentals and I find typically they can be a great deal. In addition a has things like kitchens which can save some money

Reply to: Family wedding at Hammock Beach Resort
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Palm Coast