We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fast pass plus recs

DC
Level Contributor
57 posts
3 reviews
fast pass plus recs

Where would you spend your FP plus rec in Epcot and Hollywood Studios? We have two kids 6 y/o. Thanks!

Indiana
Level Contributor
1,580 posts
567 reviews
1. Re: fast pass plus recs

My votes.

Hollywood Studios - Toy Story Midway Mania is a must. Star Tours if they are interested (mine liked it at 6) and then I'd get Fantasmic, which gets you really good seats. You can also do The Little Mermaid show if Star Tours is a no go. Fantasmic and Toy Story may both be in the same grouping, if so, Toy Story since the line gets crazy.

Epcot. Soarin (mine loved it at 6), Turtle Talk with Crush and maybe Malstorm? It's not really a scary ride. the Character spot is not really busy anymore and if you go on Mission: Space, you will probably be doing the non-spinning side, which really doesn't get a line.

Edited: 16 December 2013, 22:04
2. Re: fast pass plus recs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2014, 06:19