We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying in Davenport - which shopping Malls

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tamworth, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Staying in Davenport - which shopping Malls

Hi All - arriving in orlando on 8th August - staying at Bahama Bay Resort. Just wondering which are the best shopping malls to visit - don't really want to go to them all. I am assuming the ones on i drive will be the most popular. What about the mall at millenia - really want to go to the cheesecake factory - and i think this is our nearest one.

Any thoughts/suggestions. Many thanks

Edinburgh...
Level Contributor
1,732 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying in Davenport - which shopping Malls

The outlet malls are my fav, as the discounts you get are really good, Millenia is okay but nothing to sing home about *except for a few stores*

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
8,511 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Staying in Davenport - which shopping Malls

There's the Posner Plaza (not an Outlet type but should be worth going to).

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
177 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Staying in Davenport - which shopping Malls

Eagle Ridge is down that way somewhere.

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
17,060 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Staying in Davenport - which shopping Malls

I wouldn't send anyone to eagle ridge

You will have a car so can visit any mall you wish

Obviously the outlets if you want to bag some "bargains" or Florida mall for a choice of reasonably priced shopping with a choice of stores and department stores or mall of millennia for upmarket shopping

Posner park is also worth a visit

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,156 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Staying in Davenport - which shopping Malls

I if you want a proper shopping mall closest to Davenport , I would advise the Florida Mall. It has a huge selection of shops.

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
177 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Staying in Davenport - which shopping Malls

Interested to know why you wouldn't send anyone to Eagle Ridge Mall? I know it's been probably going up for ten years since we last went, but as far as I remember it was a nice mall, quiet. And down davenport way anyway. Worth a look, or has something dramatically changed? I know it's not as big as Florida Mall or MOM but its closer if your down Davenport. We were going to have a trip ourselves, going to Florida in a few weeks. But we will not bother if its not worth it. Please do share anyway.

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
177 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Staying in Davenport - which shopping Malls

Florida Mall is my favourite. I love the food court. you have to try a chilli dog. plus if the friendly's is still there, get a strawberry milkshake to take out, those are nice. MOM worth a trip too, very pretty mall. It's a more upmarket Mall. Huge. Great food too. The Cheesecake Factory is very good. I prefer the one in Chicago, better atmosphere, but still great food in MOM. Portion size warning!!! Well oversized, but they usually don't mind you sharing. Our kids usually share something. Take a slice of cheesecake home if your full from the huge meals they serve. :) enjoy the malls.

uk
Level Contributor
1,861 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Staying in Davenport - which shopping Malls

Head north on 27 and take a look at Clermont Landings

9. Re: Staying in Davenport - which shopping Malls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2014, 05:17