We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Confused over our free dining

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
126 posts
1 review
Confused over our free dining

We have booked a package through WDW in September that has free dining included but I am unsure which dining package we have. Below is what is shown when I log into my reservations on the WDW website

Dining Plan:2013 Table Service Meals - Adult, 2013 Table Service Meals - Child, 2013 Quick Service Meals

We are two adults and two five year old girls can someone please tell me which dining plan it is, I tried emailing WDW but did not get a reply.

Tellico Plains...
Level Contributor
637 posts
38 reviews
1. Re: Confused over our free dining

It sounds like you have the regular dining plan. If you are staying at moderate resort or Deluxe resort that is what you should have. You will get one table service meal, one quick service , one snack per night of your stay. So four nights equal four of each. Plus you will be getting a resort mug for free refills at the resort you are staying at.

Make reservations for table service meals ASAP

Hope this helps.

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
126 posts
1 review
2. Re: Confused over our free dining

Thanks Tellico Plains, I have made numerous reservations already but wanted to make sure I had table service included as I have already booked the tables. I have paid in full for Cinderella Royal table for breakfast so would I be right in assuming I can still book a table service for dinner that night as well?

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
126 posts
1 review
3. Re: Confused over our free dining

Sorry mommathunder not Tellico Plains...

pa
Level Contributor
55,255 posts
4. Re: Confused over our free dining

Which Resort are you booked at ?

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
5. Re: Confused over our free dining

The castle dining wants two credits for You so unless You have kept one for the day You go and skip a dinner meal another day , You will have to think about the two credits for that :-) we usually arravies late the first evening and just grab a quick service meal at the hotel and save the second credit for the castle dining

Tellico Plains...
Level Contributor
637 posts
38 reviews
6. Re: Confused over our free dining

You can book table service meal when ever you like. For example you stay four nights you could use all the table service meals in two days if that is how you wanted to use them. At the end of your stay if you have extra snack credits cash them in before you leave. You are free to use the credits how you like throughout your stay. They expire midnight the day you check out. So you could check out at 11:00am and still have dinner at 5:00pm if you have a dining credit left over. If you look at the bottom of receipt it will tell you how many you have left so you can keep track. If you have questions just ask one of your servers they can also help to explain. I never leave any credits even if I just purchase snacks for the ride home.

Mid-Atlantic
Level Contributor
349 posts
151 reviews
7. Re: Confused over our free dining

There is a dining plan brochure on the Disney website.

Here it is: https:/…2013Dining.pdf. It lists the places that accept the dining plan. The Allears menu link http://allears.net/menu/menus.htm is helpful to make your selections. The. Disney Food Blog http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/ has reviews of different dining experiences.

Our reservation for September said the same thing. It is the regular dining plan. ( unless you have upgraded).

Not sure if you will be there 9/27/13(soft opening of the F&W festival) or later. If so, be aware that you can save & use your snack credits to eat food samples at the Food & Wine Festival . I hope this helps.Have fun.

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
126 posts
1 review
8. Re: Confused over our free dining

We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge between 14th and 20th September. I understand the Castle Dining is 2 credits but i have paid in full for this so is that refunded and they take 2 credits or do they not take any credits and keep the payment?

Tellico Plains...
Level Contributor
637 posts
38 reviews
9. Re: Confused over our free dining

No if you have paid out of pocket you will not be charged two credits.

manchester
Level Contributor
3,571 posts
10 reviews
10. Re: Confused over our free dining

If you call them , they will link the booking to your DDP & refund the payment back to the card for you

I did this , lost out slightly on the exchange rates but not by much